Tuesday, October 7, 2008

b.t.w.

Yo, everyone. I don't have lots of time or talent to make this sound nice...but maybe I'll still get through to you. Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice.

Sometimes I wish that my life was different...that I was better at certain things and that I had things that I don't have. But God is teaching me that I should be happy with what I have. And when I see others who have amazing gifts and who are really happy about them...He is also teaching me not to be jealous of them, but to rejoice with them. So be content.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your honesty and your encouragment! I've been thinking about this quite a bit lately, w.r.t to John the Baptist who after being overshadowed by Christ, rejoiced greatly at the bridegroom’s voice. "He must increase, but I must decrease" John 3:30.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your honesty and your encouragment! I've been thinking about this quite a bit lately, w.r.t to John the Baptist who after being overshadowed by Christ, rejoiced greatly at the bridegroom’s voice. "He must increase, but I must decrease" John 3:30.