Thursday, January 4, 2007

this is going to change the world as we know it

hey everyone..i caved and made a blog because i really wanted to comment on my friend's blog and i hadda make a blog to do that because..you have to make blogs to do that. I felt very disconnected because of this problem. It hurt real bad. Thanks beta blogger. So anyways..now i have a blog. i hope you all learn worlds of wisdom from me. mabye later i will post a little about myself and you can guess who I am. i hope you like my pathetic attempts at text modification.

4 comments:

Captain Carrot said...

first comment! bang! im gonna do this everytime, its so fun! oh wait, i gotta go check my voicemail.

justine said...

welcome to blogworld. you caver you

Captain Carrot said...

i dont believe this. everywhere i turn, Sarah, you just heap on the bad blood! ouch. ow! hot! that hurts! oo it stings! stoooop! ooow. sniff...now im crying.

Carol-Lee Joy said...

too bad I know who you are already!